Pulsar Digex N450 Digital Night Vision Riflescope
- 1280×720 Sensor
- 1024×768 AMOLED display
- Removable 840nm IR illuminator
- 600yd detection range (w/factory illuminator)
- 4x digital zoom – continuous zoom and 2x / 4x stepped zoom
- Picture-in-picture digital zoom
- Built-in recording (w/sound)
- Stream Vision app connects scope to smart device for remote viewing
- 5 rifle profiles with 10 zero distances
- Variable electronic reticles (w/first focal plane options)
- One-shot zeroing with freeze function and zoom
- Built-in rangefinder
- External power supply adaptable
Pulsar’s Digex N450 is a traditional riflescope design with a 30mm tube. It features a 3-second startup, high-definition 1024×768 AMOLED display, and a 1280×720 sensor. Additionally, the Digex N450 sports 4x-16x magnification and a removeable IR illuminator (850nm) that gives the optic a range of 600 yards in total darkness. With built-in video recording, Wi-Fi connectivity, and streaming with the Stream Vision app, the Digex N450 enables users to upload their latest adventures in a high quality digital format.
EXPORT CONTROL NOTICE: This product is controlled for export and in-country transfer under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Diversion contrary to U.S. law prohibited.