L3 AN/PVS-31A Binocular NVD
- Generation III (Dual Auto-Gated, Unfilmed White Phosphor Tubes)
- Battery Life: >12hrs (w/1.5V Lithium AA)
- Battery Life: >48hrs (w/included external battery pack – holds four 1.5V AAs)
- Minimum FOM: 2376
- Field-of-View: 40 Degrees
- On average, >20,000 tube life
- 66ft submersion for up to 2hrs
- Includes Wilcox L4 Breakaway Mount
This binocular night vision device is akin to the PVS-14 in terms of function being that it is a Gen III analogue unit (auto-gated and unfilmed – see our Technical Info page for more information on these terms). However, PVS-31s are binocular devices that are much lighter and more compact compared to something like a dual PVS-14 setup (two 14s with an IC Dual Bridge mount weigh 24.7oz; the 31s are only 17.1oz). The bridge connecting the dual tubes of the PVS-31 also contains the internal battery compartment and a port for an external battery source.
There are no reviews yet.